Hair Care Instructions
To maintain the hair for multiple installs:
- Wash your hair every 1-2 weeks to remove product buildup. When washing and conditioning your hair use moisturizing shampoos that's sulfate free.
- Detangle wet hair with a wide tooth comb in sections and then use a vented brush afterwards. Using a small tooth comb to detangle large sections can make it worse.
- Allow to air dry. Never use high heat blow dryers on extensions. Use the warm or cool setting if you must blow dry.
- Revitalize the hair between shampoos by cowashing. Cowashing is mixing 3 parts water to 1 part conditioner in a water bottle and spraying the hair. This will keep the hair from drying out.
- You may also use the cowash method to reactivate curls to flat ironed hair. NEVER go to bed with wet hair.
- At night place hair up in a loose pony tail and wrap with a silk scarf. Avoid using silk bonnets because they can cause the hair to mat and tangle.
- Hair wefts should be sealed before install to minimize shedding.
- Minimize cutting during install to reduce shedding as well.